Aloha
Sick! I am sick. I mean I have a cold and perhaps a sinus infection. I missed work on Friday (the classic lame day to take off) and may have to miss Monday as well if things go as they are now. It is grey and rainy outside and I am sick indoors and it feels like it could be Christmas time! So much so that Daniel and I have been planning our Christmas feast and stockings. Daniel says he will get me a Christmas stockign with stockings in it. I would prefer stalkings. Ha! Does that even make sense?
Well, the hubz is out at the video store right now, and will soon be coming back with 3 films (classics, I am sure. Probably Bergman and Fassbinder) and some LemSip for my weary self.
In other news, despite my illness, I made muffins! Yesterday the wintery vibe of having a cold made me want to bake. And bake I did! 12 apple cinnamon muffins. Mmm.
Anyway, there are things that I want to write about because I have had some interesting moments, but I don't really have the energy right now. So, keep your chins up and I will post again soon.
Ciao


3 Comments:
I hope you have recovered, for I am looking forward to bold-faced names with a vengeance!!! Oh, and cause I don't want you to be sick anymore, obviously.
5:08 PM
Elnie, it is BOLD FACE NAMES, not bold face names. Sheesh. I don't know.
9:49 AM
um, that would actually be ALL CAPS NAMES. bold face names looks like that. as opposed to italics names.
5:51 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home