Thursday, March 23, 2006

Oy, the blog

Sorry folks (aka, the 3 people that read this, wait, maybe it's 4!) I have been away on holiday and unable to write in El Bloggo. But now I am back in sunny Glasgow (I know, crazy right?).

But wait, there have been certain developments that are threatening my fancy-free lifestyle: I may actually have shit to DO over the next few weeks. GASP! I know, madness. Alas, one of those things is certain to be rather dull (working on a conference at the Lighthouse), as it involves phoning architects and begging them to participate/write an article for free and probably creating spreadsheets of guests who are attending. Anybody who knows me knows that the S that is my middle initial stands for Spreadsheet. I love 'em. I love them so much I want to marry them, alas a previous engagement (haw haw) prevents me from doing so.

The other thing that in going to be impinging on my God Given Freedom(s) is that I will be helping out a friend of a friend at her gallery, which is opening a new location. This I am actually looking forward to, since I think I know what I am doing and I think it will be rather fun in a 'I'm not getting paid, but I am perky and helpful nonetheless' kind of way. And apparently, that is the new Freeman Way.

BUT the Lighthouse is going to pay me for my time! Yes! This is the closest thing to a job that I have had in months. But they will not be able to pay me until after Daniel and I are married and I have my Visa sorted out of course (that's for all those immigration officials who doubtless have my blog bookmarked and read it everyday, looking for signs that I am on the scam). So all is above board.

Perhaps you will notice that I have not yet spoken of our vacation. Odd? Perhaps. On the Relaxation scale of 1 to 10, I give it a 5, which is because there was a lot of family involved, which just means stress. On the food scale of 1 to 10, I give it a 7 because Daniel's nain made us some very good food, and we had a good curry in Manchester with Daniel's friends Jill, Andy and Jamie. On the weather scale, I give it a 5: there was one BEAUTIFUL day that rocked, but the rest was pretty chilly. And we were snowed in once.

But really, not bad for March.

So, on that note I shall go. Happy Birthday to Elnie, if she is reading this. If she is not, what the hell else is she doing? Honestly, Elnie you need to get your act together. Maybe she is now so old that she is senile. Aw, sorry Elnie. It's me, Sarah. Remember me?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who? sarah? whaaaaa? oh dear. i forgot to take my senility pills again. but they cause my rheumatoid arthritis to flare up so i let them fall by the wayside. but my salt n' pepa locks are really starting to grow on me. yes, pun absolutely intended. spreadsheet? what's that? you kids these days and your crazy jargon.

6:05 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

секс рунет
бесплатное малолетнее видео порно
секси аэробика
секс исстории
порно зрелых ебут
порно фото русских школьниц
рон трахает гермиону
просмотреть видео ролики секса
порно ролики миньет
трахаем между грудей

10:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home