Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Back by Popular Demand...

Yes, it is Bold Face Names!

Alas, since last posting, not too much has happened to me, aside from an uncomfortable bus ride filled with the wafting scent of KFC and very strong B.O. But that's the way it is on the bus here. If you are lucky, the woman with the hacking cough might just pass by the empty seat beside you and sit with one of her many toothless friends.

Seriously though, I have been doing work at the Lighthouse, which has been fun, aside from the spreadsheet action I mentioned before, and the fact that they have piped in music which often features the vocal stylings of Chris Isaacs(for real, who even remembers him?).

So, as you see, things are a bit dull on the bold face front. Though I do get to field questions about my upcoming wedding almost everyday, and I have even gotten some menu suggestions (no, not KFC). But I am not spilling the beans. And no, that's not a hint.

**** Special Blind Item Gossip Section****


Which smoothly styled academic recently returned from Reading where he was reading at a conference to find that he had been featured in an issue of The Scotsman?

Which ginger-haired rock god is rumored to have slipped away to his country retreat in Shetland, prompting some to wonder, "could this move be permanent?"

Which professional bridesmaid was recently spotted crooning Britney Spears hits in a karaoke dive in New York City?

Which erstwhile blogger's hubby-to-be calls her constantly from his office just when she is trying to eat her lunch, causing not a little bit of frustration (which is mostly due to low blood sugar)?

back soon, kids!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahahaaaaaa. do you have to give away all my secrets? and i am obviously refering to the move to shetland.

9:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home