Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Apologies

It has been a long time since my last bliz-nog entry; too long. I apologize. I messed up big-time. Forgiveness? Thanks.

Anyway, I have here some photos of our little day trip to Loch Lomond last weekend. It was beautiful, and very nice to get out of the city for a bit. And the weather was perfecto and we had a little picnic and ran around in the sunshine and skipped stones and tortured ducks. Well, all except the duck torture part.

Then we got back to Glasgow and went to Niall's house (hoose) for a delicious yellow curry. Dee-licious. Good work, Niall. And we managed to catch a bit of Olympic action while we were there... too bad that the (amazingly) masculine UK Women's Curling Team have had their dreams of Olympic Gold dashed. Sorry, ladies (ahem).

So, now that I am back in action (meaning I no longer am ill, sickos) I will be sure to keep up with the blog. Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home