Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Knitting

Tonight I am going to a knitting group with Victoria. Daniel's nain sent me a bunch of wool and some patterns for sweaters... now, I have never made anything but a scarf, and I have NEVER followed a pattern before. I have awful nightmares about whatever I am knitting turning into a beige mock turtleneck tunic; or maybe some sort of crocheted vest. Shudder.

Maybe I should just use all the wool to make the longest scarf in the world. It would probably be about 50 feet or more. Perhaps it is not wise for me to embark on a sweater, as a scarf I started in 2003 is still sitting in my room in VT unfinished. Well, when I go back home in May, I know what I'll be doing. It gets pretty dull up there in the sticks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home