Dullsville
So, yesterday I went to Edinburgh with people from The Lighthouse to have a meeting with the Scottish Executive about a conference that I will be working on. The meeting was 1) more than 3 hours long 2) in a boiling hot room and 3) full of people talking about stuff that I either did not understand (architects and all that jazz) or care about. It was one of the longest days of my life and it brought me back to those halcyon days at CAE where people would have ass-long meeting seemingly just for the hells of it.
Seriously, how much 'blue-skying,' 'thinking outside the box' and 'brainstorming' can you do? The answer is- as always- more than you could ever dream of. Ugh! I Know I complained a lot when I was working at the Galerie St. Etienne, but we NEVER had meetings. I could have been shooting up in the back, or planning elaborate art heists and nobody would have known. As it was, I was juts on the internet the whole time, but still.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home