Thursday, March 09, 2006

I am still glowing

Not really, I am exhausted and have the post-Oscar fatigue. I am like Austin Powers when he take a whole roll of photos and then slumps down on the couch and says, "I'm spent!"
And I am.

It's a good thing that Daniel and I are going on holiday to the magical land of make-believe- or 'Wales' as Daniel insists on calling it. Who does he think he's fooling! The best part (well, actually, if it does wind up being the best part, I will be worried) is that we are taking the BUS there instead of the train! Zowie! If only we had access to a car, or to Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, that would be ideal. Then I could be travelling in style and also indulging in my dick van dyke obsession.

Anyhoo, when I return I will regale you all with Tales of Wales.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home