Monday, March 06, 2006

Two Snaps!

Oscar went all oops upside my head last night. I did not get to watch the actual programme (ha! Check that out) but woke up this morning to read the INSANE news that Crash won Best Pitcure. Um, has everyone in the Academy taken a big ol' helping of crazy pills? Anyway, besides that and Rachel Weisz (pronounced 'Vice'?) winning (pronounced 'vinning'?) for Best Supporting Actress, I did okay. But wow.

So, then I went onto the MSN Oscars website to check some red carpet action,a nd I have come up with the following discoveries:

1) Will Smith was not simply a figment of the collective imagination of the 90s.

2) Sandra Bullock looks like a sketch artist's rendering of every man's ex-girlfriend

3) People are still taking photos of Jack Nicholson.

4) Nicole Kidman is indeed a robot

5) Jake Gyllenhall is just damn glad to be here

And, as this is clearly The Apocalypse, it makes complete sense that It's Hard out Here for a Pimp WON- yes, WON- an Oscar for best song. OMG. OM fucking G.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Jake Gyllenhall is just damn glad to be here"

And we're glad to have him.

7:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, can your bridesmaids pretty pretty please wear exact replicas of Charlize Theron's dress? Pleeeaase????? I'll be your bestest friend in the world.

8:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second Elnie's suggestion. Only in luminous pink. Pretty (in Pink) Please?!

10:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home