I should give up now.
Sometimes life just deals you lemons:

Yup, these are my parents. I mean, how did I even ever have a fucking CHANCE?
Enough self-pity, it's better for me to focus my anger in a more constructive way. Par exemple... what gets my goat? Well the fact that NO MATTER what I do, Mel Gibson is trying to sabotage me:

Aggghhh! This is basically a visual illustration of missing lyrics from Lucy in The Sky with Diamonds... easy-peasy, HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE, does that bear remind you of anyone???
(AHEM)

Yet again Mel Gibson has finagled his way into my fucking blog. I need a lead curtain to keep this shit out.
Time to clear my head.

Okay, oddly, this image of Phil Collins in a SOMBRERO is rather cleansing as it inspires such a huge wave of rage that I feel reborn... but just as I drift off to a dreamless slumber...

It appears that Edward Scissorhands has descended from his magical castle, forced by a life of miserable penury to come out of retirement and design a new range of law ornaments. Alas, his old age and palsied limbs render every creation a hideous claw.
Poor sweet Edward, I can imagine him and Alan Alda chatting over a hot cup of Joe, rehashing old flames. Speaking of Alda,

Step off Maggie Smith, the Young Alda is mine. That's what you get when you play with fire, Maggie: copious amounts of well-groomed facial hair. Fuck wth the bull, you get the horns.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home