Ennui
I am bored. And cold. Is it that time? Yes. I need to warm up. Some things that make my blood boil (in no real particular order):

Hate: fucking 'sport' huaraches. These are the shoe equivalent of napalm. They will kill anything in their path. They will also make you vomit inside your mouth. Careful there, sport!

Hate: these guys and their bobble hats. Think they're so COOL. Maybe I am jealous because the cold is causing me to get a claw hand as I use the mouse, but still. Look at that one in the middle. He's the guy that always talked about how he went to all these RIGHTEOUS GIGS and SHOWS and hung out with THE BAND and then you discover he was really at home, scrapbooking with his mom. Wait, are those three all the same guy? If so, he has a LOT of explaining to do. Ol' Brown Hat on the right seems a bit bashful about his Oedipus complex, as wellll he should be.

Hate: old ladies who knit THOUSANDS of tiny hats and then gloat about it on the internet.
Hate: people who try to tastefully hide their streaky bacon. JUST FUCKING OWN UP ALREADY!

Hate: Modern dance and modern dancers. Dressing up in shiny costumes and tossing people around on stage will never really hide the fact that you know the world wants you DEAD.
Mucho gusto! I feel so much better. Now, for some toast!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home