Conspiracy
I am sure that I am not the first to put together the pieces of this particular puzzle, but really this has me BLOWN AWAY:
One and the same?

Could this seemingly innocent pile of sweet potatoes in fact be 600- year old slovenly crime lord Jabba the Hut(t)?

And ALSO, I allege that Jabba the Hut and well-known reggae superstar Shabba Ranks are ONE AND THE SAME and that the SMASH HIT 'Mr. Loverman' is in fact a fabricated testament to Hut's so-called skills as a lover! Recall, if you will, the delicate whisper in the chorus of 'Mr. Loverman (Jabba!)' And witness this apt description of the Vile Hut on wikipedia:
"Jabba has a grim sense of humor, a bellicose laugh, an insatiable appetite, and an affinity for gambling, slave girls, and torture.[3]"
WHO ELSE but the Hut would have the resources to insinuate himself into the tune in such a devious manner!

Impostor. Clearly Shabba Ranks is a figment of Hut's demented imagniation- giving himself the physique and sexual prowess that he himself lacks! YOU ARE TOTALLY BUSTED, JABBA/SHABBA.
This one has me baffled:

Who the FUCK has let this train roll off the production line? It is CLEARLY not fit for use. IT HAS EYES for pete's sake!
My god, I am no better than a sweaty Mel Gibson, raking my trembling hand through my rapidly receding hairline. THE CLUES ARE EVERYWHERE PEOPLE.

I would SO much rather be raving madman with a premanently distastrous mullet:

Look at that wild-eyed maverick! He reminds me of someone... but who???

That's right, renegade robot Johnny 5 of Short Circuit fame. And at last it ALL falls into place: the booze, the women, the rabid anti-semitism: 'Mel Gibson' is actually a shell of human skin that has been pulled over the BAD SEED that is Johnny 5. What a fucking DICK.


2 Comments:
They will also make you vomit inside your motuh.
Since old habits die hard and all. I'm actually thinking of blogging a wee link to this blog since the standard gets raised with every post. Are you going stir crazy up in the WEEG? Get down to London quick! We'd love to have you!
11:01 AM
Funny, I was just correcting that as your comment came in!
TOODLES
11:08 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home