Mahhhhhh!

So, I've been thinking a lot about DEATH lately- not my own really, mostly about the conveniently untimely death of some street musicians I have crossed paths with recently- but I hope to live to a ripe old age. In fact, I am thinking about speeding up the process.

Imagine me rolling up on the sceeene in this sweet ass old lady wig. This is the deluxe version- how could the 'original' or 'basic' be different? I would think with the deluxe they would give you a pair of scissors to clip coupons, a bar of lavendar soap and some ill-fitting knee-high stockings.
But let's just cut to the chase, shall we?

Mmm hmm, even as an old lady I will be 100% dedicated to chilling the fuck out. Cigar optional. This old ass fool is a lady after my own heart: killer fashion sense, ace hair, shoes to DIE for and an attitude that says, 'Ahh, do it tomorrow.'
But, when you're an old lady you sometimes have a lot of time on your hands (because obviously I have NO TIME on my hands now, nooo), so it's often a good idea to collect things. These are the things I will collect.

Chicken figurines, because- why the fuck not?

Mildly sinister vintage toothpaste ads... is that the gloved hand of GOD? OMG, he totally uses Crest!!!!

Photos of Peruvian festivals involving top hats (other hats may or may not be of interest to me when I am old).

This picture. I know that's not 'a collection' per se, but I'll have as many fucking copies of this as I can GET!
Looking forward to it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home