Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Wherein I continue to be fascinated by Giant Rabbits






So this is now approaching an obsession. The question is really: is it getting sick? Do I need to stop? They are kind of disgusting, but who hasn't ever wanted a rabbit 'the size of a large beagle' (or bigger! holy shit!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

tim fox just sent me a picture of a giant rabbit _yesterday_. you two were separated at birth. thank god. otherwise things could have gotten ugly.

5:15 PM

 
Blogger sarah said...

Well, I have to say I wish I could be more excited about this 'coincidence' but clearly Giant Rabbits have just caught our collective imaginations. It's like the zeitgeist, you know, spirit of the times? But I will take it as further proof that Tim and I are on to something. That something may just be a pipe dream, Hol, but then again, maybe it's pure gold.

9:15 AM

 
Blogger David said...

I think it's less Pipe Dream and more just plain Pipe, Freeman. And yes, this is a marijuana joke.

5:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home