Yes indeed, much like Macauly himself I will be stepping out on the town. Tomorrow I go to New York and then up to Newfane for a few days and then back to New York- a whirlwind tour!
I'd wondered where you'd gotten to. Have a swell time in the liberal North East and pass on my best to all and sundry. Especially the sundries! And Elnie of course.
I met The Mac once. Or was it Rider Strong? Either way, the dude had a girl attached to him the whole time. These guys were MADE for doing the love-push.
YEAH Dave! I agree with Elnie on this one, I can't believe you called it the 'love-push' when it is clearly 'bumping uglies'. Naughty boy! You tell 'im Pels.
8 Comments:
I'd wondered where you'd gotten to. Have a swell time in the liberal North East and pass on my best to all and sundry. Especially the sundries! And Elnie of course.
1:36 PM
Hey, did you know? Macauley Culkin is sexually active.
8:11 PM
Oh, and Niall, I will remind Sarah to pass along your best to me.
4:20 PM
Cheers Elnie. How do you know Macauley Culkin is sexually active, do you have 'inside' knowledge...? Heh heh.
4:31 PM
I met The Mac once. Or was it Rider Strong? Either way, the dude had a girl attached to him the whole time. These guys were MADE for doing the love-push.
9:06 PM
Certain boys need to wash their mouths out with some strong lye soup.
1:47 AM
I meant soap.
1:47 AM
YEAH Dave! I agree with Elnie on this one, I can't believe you called it the 'love-push' when it is clearly 'bumping uglies'. Naughty boy! You tell 'im Pels.
10:24 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home