Tuesday, February 06, 2007

How sweet it is...



Does it get any better? An El Ca-fucking-mino with a couch in back.

If I had a moustache, dirty sideburns, porn star shades and a pack of cigarettes rolled up in the sleeve of my tight, white t-shirt, that car would be mine. However, if I ever did wake up to find myself thus transformed I would actually be rocking back and forth in the corner shrieking, while Daniel vomited all over our house.

Ew, anyway. The car is pretty amazing, but that whole scenario I just described makes me throw up in my mouth.

4 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Swallow! SWALLOW!!

3:49 PM

 
Blogger ewg said...

Instead of causing all that heartache and vomiting, you could just be the girl in the highwaisted polyester shorts, knee-socks and frosted lip gloss who rides around in the back with your rebellious, slutty friend, whose boyfriend is the sketchy one you described. Don't forget to smack that gum.

6:38 PM

 
Blogger niall said...

I know what you like about these High School guys...

7:10 PM

 
Blogger ewg said...

Watch the leeeeaaaaaaather.

10:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home