
Some things never change. As ever, Jeff Goldblum is plum fucking loco.
I think it is worth it to do a little Goldblum Through the Ages action:



There. Not quite as comprehensive as I would have liked, but I only have SO MUCH time to download images of Jeff Goldblum.
3 Comments:
Dude - do you realize what you just did? You just posted a photo of Jeff Goldblum tossing salad!! You clearly have no fear that Mr. Goldblum will come after you. What you've got, Freeman, are balls. Cahones!
4:12 PM
Hey, remember that time you came to the USA and we watched Rosemary's Baby and we thought the husband was a little Goldblum-esque? Well, I consider this a shout out.
4:28 PM
Everything I do is a shout-out to Rosemary's Baby!
Tannis anyone?
As for tossing saads and Jeff Goldblum- EWWW. THAT took balls David. For SHAME.
As you may recall, Senor Goldblum was also in Cats and Dogs- I remember you being a special fan of that film. am I right?
9:23 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home