Thursday, February 08, 2007

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!


I hate the fucking Blue Man Group. Hate them. With a passion.

So, when I was bored at work, looking at job ads THIS jumped out at me.
The Blue Man Group is looking for a WARDROBE SUPERVISOR.

HOW would this work? Perhaps as follows:

Job Description:

Help three idioctic and pretentious men lather themselves with blue paint. Oh, and make sure they have clean black turtlenecks.

JOB REQUIREMENTS

-Must not be allergic to blue paint
-Must be able to launder clothes quickly and to high specifications
-Must be able to suffer through many 'body rhythm' sessions and people blowing out tunes on old milk bottles and repurposed industrial plastic pipes, while looking solemnly google-eyed at the audience
-Must give up any dignity you ever possessed, because if you were to get this job, you would be a slave to the Blue Man Group, and the only friends you would have would be the idiots that think they are actually fucking 'amazing'.

4 Comments:

Blogger ewg said...

Shit. I stumbled on the same job listing a few weeks ago! And I actually hesitated for a minute before coming to my senses and moving on.

5:58 PM

 
Blogger David said...

Ouch. Three snaps, grrrrl!

8:26 PM

 
Blogger niall said...

You forgot the braindead requirement too.

9:51 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I actually _know_ a guy who was a blue man group member in vegas - a freaking film major from wesleyan. happy go lucky, always had a girlfriend, tall gangly guy who was best known for his role in the most popular (yes, there were multiple) improv comedy group. the kind of guy who made a lot of goofy faces and sometimes drummed on his own chest. exactly the kind of person who would become a blue man. ugh. of course.

4:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home