Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Just one more thing...



Witness: the brilliance of the tuxedo t-short versus the madness of the male footie pajama.

The thing that's bothering me is that it is ENTIRELY possible that the man modeling the two styles is the same. Look closely. Maybe in the footie pajama illustration he has gained a pound or two, hence the swaddling himself in flannel, whereas he is clearly a pret-ty sharp customer, steppin' out on the town in that tux tee.

5 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Ah, the urge to cover up one's extra poundage with head-to-toe flannel...I know the feeling well...

4:47 PM

 
Blogger ewg said...

I prefer velvet.

7:20 PM

 
Blogger niall said...

I believe it's a t-shirt and not a t-short? INYOURFACEFREEMAN! And a happy Valentine's to you too, natch.

11:19 PM

 
Blogger sarah said...

Indeed Niall, but imagine if there WERE shorts to match. Living like a KING! Hope London is treating you well and not like a street urchin with the croup.

9:29 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is the guy in the tux joe brooke?? because that's what it looks like from here. good god, I thought his picture on the "surge" machine was as low as that boy went. I was wrong.

1:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home