Sup!
Folks, it has happened. I have hit rock bottom. I am here in the office, on my own, lettin it ALL hang out:

Blarrrrr! Just kidding- that is so not me. Anyone who knows me well knows I would NEVER wear such an unflattering top... that said, my hair is in danger of very closely resembling that of PSH. Scary thought, eh? Somewhere red lights are flashing and a giant alarm horn is sounding- you know: 'ah-OOOO-gah!'- and men in white coats and spectacles are evacuating a building... my hair is great and powerful.
But seriously folks, I am at a real loose end here... when I have too much time on my hands, bad things start to happen. Why, if left to my own devices for too long I may start to question the Very Meaning of Life!
Or just contemplating my inevitable end...

Fuck it, it's all one mad dance toward the grave anyway, so when I go, I want it to be effing memorable at least; something that people have nightmares about and then turn into an urban myth- except shit is TRUE! *Whoa, that's so deep Keanu REEVES might have said it!* I need a moment.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home