Saved
Oh my gawd. JUST when I thought I was going to have to end it all due to my sadness over P. Newman's passing, I stumbled upon *THIS*

There is hope people. If two tiny bears like this can find the strength to carry on making out in a forest glen, then surely I can dig deep, wipe away my tears and learn to love again.
Seriously though, I am combatting my grief by getting a new job. Cry no more, little Freeman! You have work to do!:

That's right: nanny to the children of a wealthy Manhattan Broadway producer and foil for the quips of his *extremely* bitchy and unfortunately coiffed butler. PLEASE peep this write-up on wikipedia:
'Proudly running the Sheffield household is the butler, Niles (Daniel Davis), who watches all events with a bemused eye and levels problems with his quick wit. Niles quickly recognizes Fran's gift for bringing warmth into the family and becomes fast friends with her'
Now we fucking KNOW, people:

Ummm, is anybpdy else the slightest bit grossed out by that autograph, maybe tis just my dirty mind? I don't think so.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home