Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Finally!

Dudes, I totally started that band I've been going on and on about:



Rahhhhhhhhh!

Boo yah! I totally had you going there, eh? EH? Knew it. Don't even front.

But innnywayz, I know the tension has been building and we're all about ready to effing top ourselves. Which candidate will win?

Wait, there seems to be some confuzzing here peeps. For I am not speaking of the US Presidential Election (OMG, who knew! Has it BEEN 4 years! Man, time flies!) but rather the battle for the sould of all good people that is:

Decision 2008: Halloween Costume.

I have it down to these two fraking amOZing frontrunners:

1)The inspiration for Neil Diamond's 'Forever in Blue Jeans'.



Seeing this kind of intense style dropped on Halloween is maybe the equivalent to a passing seagull shitting on a cake at a child's birthday party: you want to laugh, you want to cry, but most of all you think you may never eat again. THIS is the kind of terror a Halloween costume should inspire.

or

2) The duffel bag from Eight Heads in a Duffel Bag!!!!!!!!!



Shitting hell, peeps! I am in effing meltdown trying to get around this conundrum. Help?

I am accepting ballots now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home