Good day!
Hallo! Yes yes, I have been remiss of late. I know. I know. I've just been bummed about being DISSED by frickin' OBAMA. I was WAITING for the call to come on board as his Chief of Staff (hhhmmmmm, dirty? Yes.) but said call never arrived. Suckaz. They'll come crawling back. They always do.
So I have had to console myself with witnessing poignant moments of hipster emotion: this morn on the bus we stopped at a light and I saw a dude with a really intense handlebar moustache openly COVETING the ragingly vile argyle sweater that a fellow hipster cyclist was wearing. Seriously, his lips were moist (ew) and he TOTALLY almost popped a bone, peeps. And me? I just sat back and LAUGHED:

Bwahahahah! Totes kidding, dudes. That powdered pancake of a lady is not yours truly, no no. My make-up regime is slightly more... experimental:

FNAR!!!! God, I just cannot MISS today. I am on FIRE! SO on fire in fact that I may form a band of rapscallions, travel the country bringing music and joy to the masses:

Hats off!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home