Monday, December 22, 2008

Tis the season


Does anybody else feel like the beginning of this clip could be the start to a porno?

'Oh, hello. You must be my new neighbor. I just stopped in to borrow your.... piano'.

It's just a shame this is my LEAST fucking favourite Christmas carol. I hate that shit more than an itchy sweater... and I *hate* itchy sweaters, y'all.

So, here's what else is troublesome. It seems Bing Crosby has some sort of Little Drummer Boy fetish (ahem)... and not just that, he'll DUET with anyone. I mean, JESUS, man! Have some fucking standards!!! Der Bingle came back from THE DEAD to sing with CLAY AIKEN? I think fucking NOT, peeps. This has clearly been created by his enemies... and enemies of us all: terrorists.

Best part: when Bing twinkles out in the end like a little star. Sigh.

Sorry. Not thinking straight. They have torn up the floor of our kitchen and it smells like old and evil cat piss. Speaking of which...

Dude, Max is HOTTTTTTTTTTTT! He can hang his stocking by my chimney with care any day...bwahahahahahahahaha omg, I am so kidding, folks. He's totally spoken for, I can tell. I love how desperately worried he looks when Shelley is singing. You KNIW he's thinking, 'Bitch, don't mess this up. This is MAX'S TIME.'

Innnyhoo, happy holidayz, friends. Think of me when you are knee-deep in egg nog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home