Drugs
Whattttttttt izzzzzz up, friends? Me? Ooooh, y'know. I think I must have swallowed the equivalent of the Gutenberg Bible in acid tabs... yep. What makes me say this? Maybe because it is the ONLY possible fucking explanation for the effing HORROR SHOW I saw on the side of a passing bus:

GADZOOKS! People, has Vince Vaughn done what methinks he has? COMPLETELY ignored my advice, taken a massive hit on the crack pipe that seems to be permanently glued to his person these days (ummm, 'Fred Claus', 'The fucking BREAK UP'??????) and plummeted head-long once again into the sea of shit that seems to be his film career of late. Vince, BABY, why are you doing this to me? You're one, nay, one HALF of a wee step away from pulling a fucking KILMER... and one does note that VV has seemed rather bloated recently as well,n'est-ce pas?
Think on it, Vince.
For as some read tea leaves, I read film posters on the side of buses, and between this and tails of your debauched lifestyle, I believe you have some fun ahead of you:

That's right, y'all, if Vince Vaughn is not elbow deep in a bucket of crabs (euphemistically speaking of course) by Easter, then I shall wear an orange for a head.


1 Comments:
I'm sorry to say I saw a preview for that shit just yesterday...even sorrier that in a moment of holiday cheesiness I might shell out six bucks to see it.
6:06 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home