Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Untitled again

Hello my lovelies,

The sky is blue, the sun is shining and little birds are singing songs of spring. WHO could possibly be angry on such a glorious day? Ha! Do you KNOW my name, bitches? That’s right: Sophia Petrillo, ornery mother of Dorothy Zbornak. Played by –WHO ELSE- the female equivalent of Grumpy Old Man… ESTELLE GETTY.




Bwaaaahhhh! Old lady as a pirate! Doesn't get much better than that. But nawwww, I'm just playing with you. That's not me, noooo. Imagine a female Walter Matthau: same Bassett Hound face, same amazing dress sense, but long hair and red lipstick (as IF I ever wear effing lipstick peeps. Gloss is where it's at).

But all things considered I am in a pretty damn good mood. Can't account for it. BUT In the words of tragic boozehound Janis Joplin,

'get it while ya caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannn!' (imagine a hoarse whickey-laden voice, roughed up by years and years of Lucky Strikes, bad lovin' and bell-bottomed jeans).

Perhaps it's just the lovely weather, which reminds me of my school days, wandering around high as fuck CONVINCED that I could control the wind (I fucking COULD, as well, so there). I even made it rain once.

Miracles. Which brings me to this:



Miraculous that a short stack such as myself looks so durn TALL in denim-on-denim, n'est-ce pas?

I thought so too. Had to share it.

More to come, but let's hope next time I won't be so fucking chipper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home