Friday, April 25, 2008

Is this it?

Is this how it's going to end, people? The fever is back and my palsied hands are shaking like with DTs. Is this the end? All the hopes and dreams? All the trust you have put in me, and what have I done? Fucking shuffled across the deck and with a slightly unhinged gasp, toppled that shit overboard, into the deep like the crazy old bitch in 'Titanic'.



Now Bill Paxton will NEVER find it- not with his cunning instruments (IF you know what I mean, wink wink)!

Ha! Just kidding, peeps. I am FINE now. Well, still a bit shaky on the old pins, and with a slight fever, but basically back in shape. It was touch and go there for a while.

But now, speaking of Titanic, I just a warm glow thinking about a time before Celine Dion... then the darkness fell and I realized that surely there has never been a time sans Dion. When that first fish crawl out of the primordial muck, C. Dion was there. Perhaps she is that very roiling stew herself... which means: WE ALL COME FROM CELINE DION. And to Celine Dion we shall return.

Ashes to ashes, people. Shit. I feel the fear returning.

The only way to bounce back from such dark thoughts is to watch this, a video for one of the best songs ever written.

God I fucking love that song. Which is Hall and which is Oates? WHO CARES! It's just magic.

You're welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home