Sunday, April 20, 2008

Oy

I am not at my best, people.



Feeling a LITTLE less than 100%. I may or may not have done the following this weekend. I will let you all judge which is true.

1) Drawn obscene graffiti on the wall of a bar.. and then signed someone else's name (oops!)

2) Joined a skater gang and invented a new move called Prawn Cocktail (TM) that involves a jacknife twist and a savoury spread. Kickassssss!



3) Made the INSANELY mind-blowing discovery that the man who plays The Big Lebowski is NOT Charles Durning, but rather Durning lookalike DAVID HUDDLESTON. WTF? I have been living a LIE for the past 10 years, people. My head is still spinning.

4) Fell asleep on a couch and *possibly* drooled a bit.

5) Was a young and impatient stockbroker, willing to do anything to get to the top, including trading on illegal inside information taken through a ruthless and greedy corporate raider who took me under his wing:



That's me on the left, fresh-faced and impressionable.

6) Traveled from Los Angeles to New Orleans in search of America with my counter-culture biker pal:




It wasn't easy. I have pretty short arms and now my shoulders are fucking KILLING me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home