Finally!
I got those hair extensions I've been saving for!!!

Bwwwwaaaahhh hahaha! I know, lazy ass shit, but I could not resist. Dog jokes are just so damned easy I slip into them like a boozy housewife into a nylon mumu.
Speaking of dogs....
SHITTING HELL!!! What is this muscle bound hunk of dogflesh all about? has Vin Diesel FINALLY found some way of breeding dogs that share his DNA, as we ALL knew he would eventually. I mean, he works so damn hard in that lab of his, doesn't he... when he's not busy deep-frying babies and grinding down horns from Viking helmets into a fine powder to then mix into a mystic poultice to rub all over his body- keeps the scales from growing too quickly.
Errrmmm, things kind of got away from me there. So sorry, folks. Perhaps I was fucking thrown off my stride by the fact that this ghostly metal dog has been haunting my dreams...

Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK??? He HATES me, so much so that he has gone so far as to get my fucking HEADSTONE made already.
WHY DO YOU HATE ME, evil bastard?
Ooooh, made twas the delicious JAM I made from his MOTHER:

Waahhhhhhh hahahahaha! Fuck YOU, DOG!!!!
Wow. who knew that anger was lurking inside there???? Who am I kidding. We all knew.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home