Have I Mentioned...
How fucking HUGE this cow is?

It's like Dom DeLuise being led to the abbatoir:

But in Dom's case, the rope that bound him would be made of black licorice (natch) and he would chew through that shit in an INSTANT and be free once more; roaming the land, bellowing like the primeval beast he is, searching high and low for a mate.
I totally feel for him. Black licorice b delishhisssss.
ps: I am at work. and I am brazenly posting this. I am waiting for the shit to hit the fan and for my ass to be tossed out into the rain.
pps: who knew it RAINED here? I though Glasgow was the only place that was allowed to be soggy and ass-nasty. Hmmm, could it be THE WHOLE OF THIS COUNTRY is one sodden sponge, stored under the kitchen sink of the world, giving out putrid fumes of rank dairy and onions? Wish you were here!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home