Tuesday, December 11, 2007

So Long, SUCKAZ!



Ha! I wanted to have an image of a morbidly obese man running hell-for-leather down a deserted beach, but this eye-popper will have to do!

Yes, me hearties. I am not long for This World. And to ensure I got out in sty-lee, I have LOST MY VOICE! I need a fucking CHALK BOARD around my neck here, people. This is UNACCEPTABLE. I don't even sound sultry and alluring.
I sound like Johnny fucking VEGAS! 'Johnny WHO???' some of you may say:



(he's the one on the left. NOT the monkey in the bathrobe.) Perhaps now you see my problem, eh? EH????

On the plus side, sans voix I can more easily stalk my prey. Here I am with a real BEAUT'!



Shit fire, y'all! Look at the cold gleam in the eye, it's like Chuck Norris as a little girl.





FUCK YOU, Alaskan malamute! You call yourself a motherfucking SLED DOG??? EAT MY KICK!

DAMN! Chuck Norris HATES nature, and yet is more at one with it than any other man I know. Such a conundrum, that man!

Anyhoozles... my time may be otherwise occupied once I get to London and have to Make a Good Impression at my job... that will last 2 months tops. I PROMISE. Then I will be back to my ways of slacking and cursing like a drunken sailor! Heave ho!

I leave you with this image of well known mind-bending 80s coke monkey:




SPADERMAN! A Hero for Our Time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home