Signs
More signs that I have worn out my welcome in Glasgow: I get on the bus this morning, and the man oppsote me blows a snot rocket- you know: when you hold one nostril closed and then breathe really hard out the other? So nasty. But the 'best' part was, he did it INTO THE NEWSPAPER HE WAS READING and then calmly turned the page, as if nothing had happened! For fuck's sake, people.
Until now my time here has been mixed. I often feel it is akin to being on the bus when someone farts... and there is just NO WAY you can escape, and it is just miserable. Now that I know I am leaving (quite soon), it is more like that same situation, but inseatd of being trapped in silent anguish, you look at the attractive man next to you and share a look of disdain, and maybe roll your eyes. PSYCHE! As if there are EVER any attractive people on the Glasgow bius. Shaaa, right! Seriously, it's a fucking Elephant Man parade over here.
Ha! But anyway, my time here is drawing to a close... life is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying MUFFIN!
Bwahhhh! You were all, 'Wow, Sarah is so DEEP,' and then I busted out with the FABULOUS 'signifying muffin' shit and it just brought it allll back home, didn't it?
Okay, before I go I have a fucking bone to pick with you people. WHY the HELL have you been holding out on me? I live in this country for TWO YEARS and it is only NOW I find out about 'Jonathan Creek'????

'Madeline Magellan, an investigative journalist, is the kind of journalist that generally sticks her nose in where it isn't wanted. While writing a story about the murder of a famous Artist she happens across a quiet but brilliant man named Jonathan Creek. Jonathan makes a living inventing magical tricks for Adam Klaus. Adam is a very famous magician but it is Jonathan that is the real genius behind Adam's illusions. Madeline (Maddy) and Jonathan team up to solve the Artist murder and then (for Jonathan with some reluctance) again team up to solve near-impossible cases. Over the stories, we see that Maddy is in love with Jonathan but Jonathan, being a shy person, doesn't show if he knows about Maddy's feeling for him but he loves solving the tricky mysteries that Maddy brings for his mind to solve...'
and he lives in a fucking WINDMILL, people. Talk about living my dream.
So to alllll y'all who KNEW about this show and did not tell me: SHAME ON YOU.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home