Friday, January 26, 2007

Would you be my friend if I...

... grew sideburns?

... had a crew cut?

... wore vests a la Brenda on the early years of 90210?

... set fire to seeing-eye dogs?

... had an orange for a head?

... used bald men's heads as mirrors?

If you answered 'yes' to any of the above, I don't want to be YOUR friend. Ha HA, flipped the script on your ass! KING ME!

3 Comments:

Blogger niall said...

No.
Yes.
No.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.

I think that about sums it up. And I'm afraid you don't get to choose to be my friend. Once that hellish agreement has been made there is no going back...

6:17 PM

 
Blogger ewg said...

Any emulation of Brenda Walsh is okay in my book. And an orange head would leave the air around you smelling fresh and citrus-y. I'm leaving the rest of those alone.

8:41 PM

 
Blogger David said...

What do you mean "if"?

9:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home