posted by sarah at 12:53 PM
That link is the culmination of every frustration I have ever encountered. So much promise, absolutely no result. You may want to look into it.
6:32 PM
Seconded.
6:50 PM
I couldn't get that link to work. Why are you guys doing this to me???
11:44 PM
Does it work now?
12:39 PM
Aye. A thing of rare beauty.
4:46 PM
YES!!! Nothing could have made me feel better after the tragedy that befell the Bears yesterday. Nothing, that is, except for this.
8:14 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home
I no longer have sensitive skin.
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
That link is the culmination of every frustration I have ever encountered. So much promise, absolutely no result. You may want to look into it.
6:32 PM
Seconded.
6:50 PM
I couldn't get that link to work. Why are you guys doing this to me???
11:44 PM
Does it work now?
12:39 PM
Aye. A thing of rare beauty.
4:46 PM
YES!!! Nothing could have made me feel better after the tragedy that befell the Bears yesterday. Nothing, that is, except for this.
8:14 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home