I'm so excited!

Why this picture? Because I am excited and I wanted an image that would put that across. To me nothing spells excitement like a sweaty Richard Simmons and a bunch of fatties. Just kidding. They aren't that fat. Tubby, maybe.
Anyway, the important thing is that I am excited because I have just booked a ticket to go to New York for a week in March! yahooo! I will also be going up to VT to visit my folks, but I have to confess I am most thrilled about the New York part. As is Elnie, my gracious hostess. Since I still have her apartment key and I trust she has not changed the locks (here's hoping!) I can just bop on over from the airport (Newark, natch).
I am making my mental list of things I want to eat. I have been making this list since December, when I first considered making the trip.
So, the countdown starts now. March 9 is D Day. Peace out.


3 Comments:
Um, not to be a pest, but my campaign to get your plane re-routed to Chicago starts NOW. I'm going to pick up some magic crystals on my way home and start working my magic. Like, literally.
9:01 PM
The most important part of this post, to me, is that I am soooo looking forward to you "bopping on over." That is my favorite form of transport, and it makes me want to wear legwarmers. See you soon!!
(Possibly sooner than I expect, when I come home after work one night to you sitting in a darkened corner twirling your moustache maniacally.)
6:44 AM
But I never HAD a moustache! Bwah hahaha! That joke will never get old, will it?
9:18 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home