Monday, October 02, 2006

PS

I have made some really bad typos of late ('Marlong Brando' comes to mind, though in hindsight, I think that is kind of awesome). And I am mostly shocked that a) I made them at all b) Niall did not call me out on each and every one of them. In yo FACE, MacKenzie!

Also, for people in Glasgow (again, that means you, Niall) there are some really cool things up at The Lighthouse right now, so if you want to come in and see them for free sometime, call me at 225 8426 and I can meet you and show you around.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh now it's on Freeman! I have been holding back on pointing them out, but you had better be EXTRA careful from now on. I've got my eagle eye on you! As for the invite, sounds good. I'll give you a shout later in the week. Cheers!

1:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home