Wednesday, September 27, 2006

FunnyBones

Since I have been prodded and nudged, I had best write about this incident.

The other night, Daniel and I were making dinner. We were having one of our favorite meals: chickpea and spinach curry on top of a fried egg and a chapati, it's kind of a southeast asian take on the 'huevo ranchero', which is one of our other favorites. Anyway, I mentioned to Daniel that we had five eggs left. The conversation went something like thins:

Me: We have five eggs!
Daniel: Five Egg Goes West!
Me: What?!
Daniel (almost dying of laughter): FIVE EGG GOES WEST!!!!!

For you film buffs out there, this is the sick and twisted mangling of the movie title 'An American Tale: Fievel Goes West' which came out in 1991 as a sequel to the (absolutely fucking bonkers) film 'An American Tale.'

This is the man I married, people.

However to give credit where it is due, I cracked up as well, so let's leave it at that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cracked up. Eggs. Brilliant!

5:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home