Thursday, September 21, 2006

Beware the Black Dahlia

Why? Because it STINKS! Seriously, folks. I thought this movie would be good. I am a big fan of the whole film noir thing and I thought surely this would not disappoint. But Daniel and I went to see it the other night and it was almost painful. You know how the moment comes when you can tell a movie is going to be bad? Well, that moment was within the first 5 minutes of The Black Dahlia, and then it was alllll down hill.

I mean, Hillary Swank? She has TEETH, many many teeth. Josh harnett? He just looks DUMB... and does nothing to prove otherwise. And the other guy, Aaron something, was just busted. Scarlet Johansson was not great, but at least she wasn't laughable. But really, nobody got out of there without blood on their hands. Brain De Palma, shame on you, sir!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home