Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Columbo

Why is Columbo so fucking cool?

If I had a glass eye I would be sitting at home... wathcing Columbo. But not Lt. Columbo. Hells naw. He is out there, shambling along, forgetting shit left and right and always carrying too much stuff in his pockets.

Please do me a favor and take the Columbo quiz.

http://www.columbo-site.freeuk.com

It's kind of a crazy site. What really freaked me out is the fact that it has classified ads. Let's not look at those, what kind of sick, troglodytic Columbo-loving-basset hound-owning freaks are searchign for each other out there?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got a 46%. Which is actually quite good for me because really I've seen way more Matlock episodes. By the way, I just had a brilliant idea - what if Columbo and the Golden Girls had a crossover episode? Holy shit that would be hot.

6:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home