Blerg
Dudes dudes dudes. I know. I am hanging my head in shame right now, I have been so effing remiss.
But much like the Yeti, suprised by Tintin and his companion (Chang, fyi) I feel the dark and warm cave that was once my hideout has been invaded. I cannot slumber peacefully at my desk anymore, while the world goes to shit all around me! Dubz Tee Efff, man???

Yes, tis I. Hairy and angry. And look, this was me before, in the carefree days:

Small, fuzzy, and criminally fucking adorable. I'm the black and white one on the right... oh wait. Bwahahahahahahaaaa. But seriously peeps. I'm losing my allure! The next step on the Road to Perdition:

Just a matter of time, dudes. Soon I'll be dressed in swim trunks, sucking in my beer gut as I cannonball into a pool blindfolded to find a brick while a young Johnny Utah looks on. It's in the fucking cards people.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home