Monday, September 22, 2008

Colo(u)rs

Mornin'!

Big news, friends, my thoughts were racing last night as I tried to go to sleep. racing. Pourquoi? Ohhhh, just a little thing I like to call fucking GENIUS. Not the first time, I know, peeps, but I have hit upon a brilliant SCHEME to create a new color spectrum based on the shining stars in the heaven we like to call HOLLYWOOD!

Par exemple: 'Nick Nolte' is the colour of driftwood:



I know, RIGHT???? Methinks Nolte has NOT aged well, eh? Wait, I am so not even done.

'Jack Nicholson' is the colour of the inside of a cooked lobster shell. Geddit? Fucking AYYYY right you do, and you're loving it too. I know you are. I am getting fucking SWATCHES made as we speak. I am going to do the living room in Val Kilmer (a plummy rose colour the shade of a healing black eye). This is the shit that keeps me up at night, people.

Well, that and THIS:



Yessssssss, tis true. My dad loves a parade. Bwaaahhhhhhhahahaha. Totes kidding, pals. That's not my DAD. My dad has far more sense than that, y'allz. He is an upstanding citizen... and his fave colour is GREEN (a vibrant 'Benicio del Toro' green, at that!)



Opa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home