Promises
I know, I know. I have been letting you down AGAIN. I promise exciting holiday photos and don't deliver. Peeps, let me be honest with you: I am lazy. And I am hells busy all of a sudden. Sad, right?
But honestly, you guys didn't want to see my holiday photos, did you? YOU DID? Well, far be it from me to DENY you, my lovelies!

Here I am pulling a classic pose on the red carpet. I fucking love holidays, man. I just max and relax and attend VIP events and throw on my shades, a sweet tux and just ARRIVE. Youknowhaimsayin??? Mmm hmm.
But it's not all about the accolades and autographs for me, it's about the people. I fucking LOVE people. They are what make me tick. You know who are my FAVES????? ACTORS! Esp. the ones reading their scripts on public transport, MOUTHING THE WORDS as they go along. Thank GOD for them. Without them my daily commute would be... just about fucking bearable.
Okay, I promise to up my game soon. I owe you all that much. Next time no excuses.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home