I know
Peeps, I have been all types of off my game lately. I have nobody to blame but myself... and this guy:

WHAT?!?
'For real, yo! There I was, just minding my own in this wacky wilderness-themed meth lab I got goin' on and BOO YAH! Some apeshit moose creeps the fuck up on me, tryna, like pick my POCKET with its fucking mooselips or some shit. So I thought, like, WHATVER MAN and I sparked a bowl and the rest is, like, history. HAD to get a good snap of me and the moose, man. Ya know... that shit is GOLD.'
Sigh. What if, right?
Anyway, I haven't been exactly busy lately, just preoccupied, but the things I've SEEN:
1) a burger van outside London Bridge station, all closed up and on the outside of the little door somebody has scrawled 'Open up you cunt!'
2) A remarkable graffiti rendering of Val Kilmer just by the Peckham Rye station. I am sure it's Val- either that or some dude is enamoured of a bloated and dissipated thespian who is keen on mirrored shades and popped collars.
3) an old man eating an ice cream cone... not that unsual, it just freaked me out.
Sorry.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home