Thursday, July 17, 2008

Vanity Plates

Hello lovelies! I could not resist the siren song of attention-seeking, despite the fucking GLACIAL PACE of the DIAL UP connection here in VT. It literally takes me 30 minutes to log onto my email. And I'm saying shit like 'LOG ON' up here... it's my parents' fault. They talk about LOGGING all the time. Ew. And it seems SOMEONE has been drinking molasses over this fucking keyboard or some other nasty substance, cause this shit is sticky as fly paper.

So let's make this as painless as possible (for me).

Some vanity license plates I have seen in the past week:

SSSWEET (New Hampshire)
HOT AZZ (New York)
DIMPLEZ (New York)
DR FORK (Connecticut)

AND this slightly mystifying bumper sticker:

'Sometimes war IS the answer: remember HITLER?"

Hmmm, Hitler? Yeah, now that you mention it, that name DOES ring a bell. Wait, it's on the tip of my tongue...
WHAT THE FUCK????

In what world are we living that someone walks into a shop, sees THIS bumper sticker and says, 'Yup! That's JUST the one! It's saying what we're all thinking! Lay it on me!'

Fucking idiots. Who ever would have thought I would find as much to anger me here in my homeland as back in the UK? Bwwwaahahahhhhhhhh!

Best thing I overheard in NY? An old man talking on his cell phone at the corner:

'Me? Oh, ya know, just chillaxing.'

See? It's funny cause he's OLD and close to death, yet still up for kicking back and fucking CHILLAXING!!!
Goodbye for now, this keyboard is making me curse like a sailor and my momz isn't too keen on that. Stuff it, beeyatch!

Jut kidding. I love you, Mother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home