Friday, July 04, 2008

Ghost

Hello my fellow Americans! And others as well. What a glorious day, eh? EH? Well it is here.
WHY such jubilation, you ask? Ohhh, ONLY because I have found my CALLING! Wait for it...

Ghostwriter.

For real. I am totally going to either 1) write novelizations of brilliant films, such as... 'Sliver', 'Total Recall', 'Battlefield Earth' and 'Kalifornia' but ALSO methinks I should finally do the inevitable (dramatic pause):

Ghostwrite the collective autobiography of The Baldwin Brothers.

Yes. It shall be named 'Band of Brothers: Baldwins Belly up to the Bar', or some such fucking amazing title.

I know, right? It is like I have known all along and only now had the strength to realize my DREAMS!

I feel like a giant walrus, emerging from the fug of the briny, cold sea to bask yet again in the sun's warm rays! Does that even make sense? Um, hells yes it does, 'specially if it is a pimp-ass walrus with a revealing top and a fly ride. Par exemple:



Happy Friday, playazzzzzzz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home