Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sad

Peeps, WHO can believe that Estelle Getty is dead? I am watching Golden Girls in her honor. RIP. God, before this shit gets too maudlin I had best regulate. PS, in this episode Stan is trying to lure Dorothy into some jailhouse sex. YIPES!!!!!

Um, by the way... Elnie, like Harrison Ford in 'Firewall' I have hacked into your system and am signing you up for one of Carrot Top's 'intimate massages'.

Bwwaahahahaha! Like I have that kind of cash! Sooo, I had best get out there and EARN so Elnie can have her delightful encounter. I'm gonna hit the streets and make my FAMOUS giant pancake to tempt and tease the taste buds of unsuspecting passers by!



MANGIA!

Hah! But for real, what awaits me today is far more horrific: going to Midtown to have lunch at the gallery where I worked from 2000-04. I am shaking in my clown boots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home