This just in!
Late entry into the Best Race Horse names ever. Daniel has just come up with a cracker:
Vulnerable Spinster
It just screams Winner, n'est-ce pas? I like how it tells a story as well... perhaps the self-same yarn that vile Colonel Sanders impersonator Tom Hanks was hoping to spin in the HIDEOUSLY misguided 'Ladykillers'.


Look at that grimacing ghoul! It's like Forest Gump's momma always said,
'Lahfe is lahke a box uh chock'lits, yuh never know who's going to age badly and become a paunchy fucking shadow of the youthful awesomeness he was in 'Big''.
NOT that I am expressing ANY attraction towards T. Hanks. God no. I find him oddly bulbous and off-putting, like a turnip hidden beneath a mushroom cloud of hair. BUT I would pretty much sit and watch 'Splash' any day of the week. If only for John Candy as the sleazy brother. BY the fucking BY: who on god's green earth would ever believe that Tom Hanks and John Candy were brothers? Seriously. It's fucking TWINS syndrome allll over again.
Whoa. WHOA, people. I just tried to find a photo of Candy and Hanks together but was waylaid by this little slice of HELL YEAH:

Why not? Why NOT crawl out of a man hole, hitch your way to LA, live in the dumpster on the back lot, using your amazing hair as a tent, washing cars and turning tricks to get by until The Day... yes, the day you finally meet and have your photo taken with motherfucking superstar actor who plays Al Bundy on 'Married...With Children' (btw, Bundy, a shave would not go unappreciated. Signed, The Management). You've come a long way, baby.
Ummm, what was I looking for again?
Ohhhh riiiight:

I'll just leave it here, shall I? Ciao.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home