Laughter or tears?

I just don't know anymore, people. Sometimes it seems the siren song of madness is becoming more and more difficult to resist. Am I MAD, or is this laughing pig one of the most fucking heart-warming things you have ever seen???? I KNOW, right?! Despite the fact that the pig is most likely being squeezed in a very intimate and unpleasant way, it's just too damn cute to go unmentioned. It's like a bathtub of babies, each donating vital organs to help children in need. Damn do-gooder babies. Make me feel like shit, will ya? Well take THAT:

That's right, y'alls. My pig-faced doppelganger has finally revealed himself. Currently to be found at classic fairytale location 'A Cabin in the Woods', my old pal has his finger on the pulse of freakish deformity. The Elephant Man hasn't got a thing on this guy, peeps.
and just to round the whooooole thing off with a magical cautionary tale:

Best be fucking nice to me or I'll turn your ass into a giant pig and use you as a blind to hunt ducks.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home