Friday, April 04, 2008

The Latest

A spam message in my mailbox this morning:

Bomb her womb with your huge cannon.

Damn! That shit is so HOTT I can roast chestnuts on it. I love it when people combine antiquated forms of warfare with SEX.

Speaking of sex: I have figured out my perfect job. NOOOOO, nothing bad, just something SO COOL that it will make you forget about sex ENTIRELY because it is so awesome: naming racehorses.

I know.

Here are my top 5 so far

All That Jazz (that shit is SURE to be taken, it's so damn good)
Hare-Lipped Cousin in a Calico Dress
Tristram Shandy
Acapella Darling
Straight Up with a Twist of Lime- No, Lemon
Stranger in a Strange Land

More to come, friends. More to come.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You read the list for the Grand National tomorrow, didn't you?

6:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home