Ducks!
Indian Runner Ducks to be precise.
Look at these beauties! So tall and elegant.


The boss is away today. Good stuff. It means that I am gazing at images of ducks, eating apples and drinking lots of coffee. I have had 3 cups.
That means it's time to dance with the devil, people.

Yipes! I looked for 'gnarled old man' and sho' nuff, this shit is for REAL.
That has thrown me off a bit. Need to get back on course, center myself, harness my energy... and how better to do that than by focusing on ubiquitous character actor STEPHEN TOBOLOWSKY!

I've had my eye on this fella for a loooong time now. No, not in THAT way, sicko! Thas nasty... more in a 'THIS FUCKING GUY IS IN EVERYTHING' kind of way. Lemme just go ahead and bust out some of the films he has been in:
Thelma and Louise (he played the Grand Canyon- bwaahahahaha. Just kidding. He didn't really)
Sneakers (best fucking movie ever. See it now before you DIE)
Groundhog Day
Win a Date with Tad Hamilton (you know you fucking love it)
Basic Instinct! WHO KNEW!
and... oh shit: WILD HOGS.
The Tobolowsky Glory is besmirched.
This is me, right now. Non-plussed about Tobolowsky's blunder.

But wait, it gets sooooo much worse:

This shit is why I can't sleep at night. Tobolowsky, you have gone one step too far.
Seriously, check this shit out. This is every bad acid experience the world has ever seen rolled into one man in bear costume singing a song called 'Blood on the Saddle.' I am not joking. That is some dark shit.


1 Comments:
you do know who else was in Country Bears, right? My recent travel buddy, Frank! 'tis true!!!
11:46 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home