My favorite holiday
Ha! Duped you yet again! I bet you suckaz though that Halloween was my fave holiday- well prepare to be more humiliated than you have ever been IN YOUR LIFE... because it's NOT Halloween! Ha! I see you shaking, rocking back and forth on your sweaty haunches (ew, sorry) like an evil spirit, doomed to walk the earth for all its days... sweating.
Nope, not Halloween, though I DO like the dressing up- THANKSGIVING WINS! Best holiday evvvvvahhhhh! The food, the lovely, crisp autmmn weather- eating your weight and then *somehow* managing to digest it in time for LEFTOVER SANDWICHES!!! Tis truly a Thanksgiving miracle!
BUT the best part of Thanksgiving is that we Americans get to really show off our sophisti-macated sense of humor:

Bwwwahahahaha! 'Eat ham!" get it? GET IT? Whooooo, that cracks me up every time. Heh heh... 'eat ham'... man oh man!
Oh, and P fucking S people, who says that one cannot celebrate the day by dressing up a little fancy?

Speaking of fancy, I can see that dog's nipples. Talk about asking for it!
Meanwhile, for those of you who have not seen it- HOW is it possible that the makers of this commercial came up wth something I have dreamt about so often? It is as if they SAWED MY SKULL OPEN, used some crazy magick DREAMCATCHER, woven by the local shaman and extracted this DOOZY of an ad. Nothing new for those of you from the UK, but I know a few people who might find this amusing.
Annnyway, just when I think the well of hatred is going to run out and I'm going to have to (yikes!) DO MY JOB, something stops me in my tracks and makes me YOUNG again!
I think I'm in love:

...with the swollen, bloated head of former Fresh Prince of Bel Air star Alfonso Ribeiro. Quel chubbster! Given the current trend in swollen celebs, one might think it was only the A List that was blowing up like an inner tube, but this is proof that C Listers can inflate with the best of them. Carlton is Blowin' UP, fools! That reminds me: next time I am On The Dance Floor I shall do my inflatable doll dance... it ALWAYS gets results if you catch my drift, but perhaps attarcts the wrong kind of attention. C'est la vie.


1 Comments:
I can't say it any better than deadwoodmountain already did: "Love it....love it...great memories, 1986 /1987 and I was getting a lot of game back in those days. Life was good back then."
2:45 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home